F2 Visa – F2 Visa Work – Visa F2 – F1 Dependent Visa


F1 Dependent Visa

The Messersmith Law Firm Immigration Lawyer Services

We make immigration possible


F2 Visa Details

An F2 visa may be obtained by an F1 visa holder’s spouse and minor children. An F2 visa holder may remain in the US as long as the F1 holder remains in legal status. An F2 visa holder may change his or her status in the US.


An F2 visa holder may not accept employment. He or she must obtain a work visa.


An F2 visa holder may engage in full or part time study.

For Whom Is an F2 Visa Appropriate?

Spouse and children of F1 visa holders who wish to visit or accompany the F1 visa holder to the United States.

F2 Visa Requirements

The spouse and minor children accompanying an F1 student are eligible for admission in F2 status if the student is admitted in F1 status. The spouse and minor children following-to-join an F1 student are eligible for admission to the United States in F2 status if they are able to demonstrate that the F1 student has been admitted and is, or will be within 30 days, enrolled in a full course of study, or engaged in approved practical training following completion of studies.

Top Notch Immigration Services

You will receive top notch immigration services at The Messersmith Law Firm. We guarantee personalized legal services, a high rate of success, and very reasonable fees. At The Messersmith Law Firm, you will always get more than what you pay for. While the majority of our clients are referred to our law firm, we are open to take new cases if we feel we can help you achieve your goals. We have no doubt that you will refer everyone you know to us once your case is approved! Our goal is to get your case approved in the shortest amount of time possible yet strive to keep our fees reasonable!

Thousands of Approved Cases

Scroll through fifty recent approval notices below or click here to view thousands.

Customer Testimonials

Real Testimonials from Past Clients