H4 Visa – H-4 Visa – H4 Visa Work – H4 – H4 Visa Work Permit


H1B Dependent Visa

The Messersmith Law Firm Immigration Lawyer Services

We make immigration possible


H4 Visa Details

An H4 visa may be obtained by an H1B, H1C, H2A, H2B or H3 visa holder’s spouse and minor children. An H4 visa holder may remain in the US as long as the H visa holder remains in legal status. An H4 visa holder may change his or her status in the US.


In general, an H4 visa holder may not accept employment. He or she must obtain a work visa.  On May 26, 2015 USCIS will allow H4 visa holders who are spouses of H1B visa holders that have an approved I-140 and have been granted H1B visa status under AC21 regulations to apply for an EAD.


H4 visa holders may engage in full or part time study.

For Whom Is an H4 Visa Appropriate?

Spouse and children of H visa holders who wish to visit or accompany the H visa holder to the United States.

H4 Visa Requirements

The spouse and unmarried minor children of the beneficiary are entitled to H nonimmigrant classification, subject to the same period of admission and limitations as the beneficiary, if they are accompanying or following to join the beneficiary in the United States.

Top Notch Immigration Services

You will receive top notch immigration services at The Messersmith Law Firm. We guarantee personalized legal services, a high rate of success, and very reasonable fees. At The Messersmith Law Firm, you will always get more than what you pay for. While the majority of our clients are referred to our law firm, we are open to take new cases if we feel we can help you achieve your goals. We have no doubt that you will refer everyone you know to us once your case is approved! Our goal is to get your case approved in the shortest amount of time possible yet strive to keep our fees reasonable!

Thousands of Approved Cases

Scroll through fifty recent approval notices below or click here to view thousands.

Customer Testimonials

Real Testimonials from Past Clients