L2 Visa – L-2 Visa – L1 Visa Dependent – L2 Visa Work Permit


L1 Visa Dependent

The Messersmith Law Firm Immigration Lawyer Services

We make immigration possible


L2 Visa Details

An L2 visa may be obtained by an L1 visa holder’s spouse and minor children. An L2 visa holder may remain in the US as long as the L-1 visa holder remains in legal status. An L2 visa holder may change his or her status in the US.


An L2 visa holder may apply for an EAD.


An L2 visa holder may engage in full or part time study.

For Whom Is an L2 Visa Appropriate?

Spouse and children of L1 visa holders who wish to visit or accompany the L1 visa holder to the United States.

L2 Visa Requirements

The spouse and unmarried minor children of the beneficiary are entitled to L nonimmigrant classification, subject to the same period of admission and limits as the beneficiary, if the spouse and unmarried minor children are accompanying or following to join the beneficiary in the United States. Neither the spouse nor any child may accept employment unless he or she has been granted employment authorization.

Top Notch Immigration Services

You will receive top notch immigration services at The Messersmith Law Firm. We guarantee personalized legal services, a high rate of success, and very reasonable fees. At The Messersmith Law Firm, you will always get more than what you pay for. While the majority of our clients are referred to our law firm, we are open to take new cases if we feel we can help you achieve your goals. We have no doubt that you will refer everyone you know to us once your case is approved! Our goal is to get your case approved in the shortest amount of time possible yet strive to keep our fees reasonable!

Thousands of Approved Cases

Scroll through fifty recent approval notices below or click here to view thousands.

Customer Testimonials

Real Testimonials from Past Clients